Khude Jajabor Istasi

I've been looking for the book "Khude jajabor istasi" by Sailen Ghosh for at least 20 years and found it recently.

The problem is made even more complicated by the fact that the original book was published in Anandamela way back in 1988 0r 1989. So I assumed the current publisher is Ananda. But no, Ananda doesn't publish this book.

The book is now part of the collection "Uponnyash Samagra" part 2 by Sailen Ghosh, published by "Parool".

Without more words, here's the front page:

 

And here's the index page:



I'm glad if I helped anyone, who was as eager as I was, to find it. Do drop in your thoughts and words in the comment section below.

I would also like to know more about similar other books or catch up with book lovers from that era. I believe there is no greater a did than talking about these nostalgic memories over some coffee.

Cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

uTorrent: Data error (cyclic redundancy check)

d(a).zindex is not a function